Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Cuts: What should I do?

I have shoulder lenght hair, that gets frizzy fast. It is curly and wavy, and I really don't know what to do with it. It's very hot where I live, and I'm looking for a stylish cut that will let me deal with the heat better. I really want to cut it short, but I'm afraid of what will happen to my crazy hair.



Help!



Hair Cuts: What should I do?

Let me start, I have curly hair, and I live in an area of extremes. I cut mine short in thes summer one year and have not gone back to it being long.



Having it short helped my hair look and be less frizzy. As for what will happen to your, talk to your ahirdresser. They can tell you what will be best for your face and hair texture.



Hair Cuts: What should I do?

Get AUSSIE products like shapoo, conditoner, frizz control etc.



Hair Cuts: What should I do?

Get some really good hair gel.. what works for someone may not work for you and vice versa. You'll need to try a few products before you get the right one. One thing I reccomend is Frizz Ease.. you can get it at a drug store and it's fairly cheap and it works for tons of people.



Hair Cuts: What should I do?

you should cut your hair with small layers coming down .



layers are the key to a nice hair style :D



Hair Cuts: What should I do?

it is better to have different styles of cut according to ur face so u will look fabulous there is more tips becoz i too had the same prob so my friend recommended the below website so let's find it there...

No comments:

Post a Comment