Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is grey and short need a easy hair cut plus something to make my grey hair pop i also have B

i am very sick and i need a cut that will let me just brush my hair in the mornings it is also grey and not pretty i would like a rinse that will make it shine my hair is thick and semi curly



My hair is grey and short need a easy hair cut plus something to make my grey hair pop i also have BAD sweats?

Well when you go to get your hair cut have them put a clear glaze in it. It will help make you shir shiney and look fuller. It will only last a few weeks but it does the trick. A glaze usually runs no more than $20-30. I usually get them myself.



My hair is grey and short need a easy hair cut plus something to make my grey hair pop i also have BAD sweats?

There are many products on the market, check the local market, or retail shops.

1 comment:

  1. Greying of hair is melanin production inhibition in the root of the hair. Not only adults, even children of eight years also face this problem of greying of hair. It may be due to genetic predisposition or many are exposed to second hand smoke, low haemoglobin. Children suffering from blood cancer, HIV, thyroid, undergoing chemotherapy, who has vitamin B12 deficiency, experience hair greying. It may also be it due protein-vitamin mineral nutritional supplements or normal ageing process. To get more knowlegde on greying of hair, refer Hair greying

    ReplyDelete