Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair. How short is TOO short?

I had my long hair chopped-off short just before christmas. It was blonde and I had it dyed back to it's root colour mid-brown. I love it, I'll never have long hair again.



I've got an appointment at the hairdressers this week and I'm wondering if I should have all the dyed hair cut-off, just leaving the natural roots that were growing-out when i was blonde?



At the moment my hair is v short at the back, but kinda longer on top and at the front around my face. If I go back to my natural hair, I'll only have 2-3cm of hair all over! I'm not scared about getting it cut, i just don't want to look stupid!! Is 3cm too short for a woman to still look ok? Should i just have a trim and leave it at that until it's grown out some more?



Hair. How short is TOO short?

I would let it grow out some more and then have it trimmed because you might now like the way you look with really short hair. I suggest looking in magazine or hair model mags to what kind of cut you want then show that to your stylist.



Hair. How short is TOO short?

I think it all depends on the hairstyle.



Hair. How short is TOO short?

it should b till sholder ok



Hair. How short is TOO short?

I wouldnt cut it that short just because you cant go back from that! Just have a SMALL trim and let it grow out more! Sounds Cute



Hair. How short is TOO short?

let it grow out some more. it you want your natural color back dye the blonde brown. i think 2-3 cm is alittle short for a girl, i mean it's your choice and if it's cool with you it's cool with me, i just think it would make life alittle easier if you waited. or your serioulsy gonna get tierd of explaining why your hair is so short to everybody and their mamma



Hair. How short is TOO short?

ur avatars hair is too short



Hair. How short is TOO short?

In my opinion, some women can pull off the dangerously short buzz cut do (like Sinnead O'Connor). Of course, different factors come into play. If someone dresses more feminine, then they will look rather goofy with such short hair. Whereas someone with an "alternative" style, on the other hand, could wear a short crop.



Also, if you have a longer, slimmer face, short hair might look better on you. I personally have a very circular face, so short hair makes me look like a pumpkin head, lol.



If you want a preview of what it may look like, pull up a picture of you on Paint or whatever photo editing program you have on your computer and white out the areas of hair you are going to get cut off. It may sound silly, but it worked for me when i was deciding my hair length.



Hope that was of some help. :)



Hair. How short is TOO short?

you know, you gotta take your looks and body into consideration. most broads look like bull dykes with hair that short, but some pull it off really well. when Halle Berry had short-*** hair (maybe she still does--I don't know), I wanted to bone her brains out.



Hair. How short is TOO short?

when its all shaved off and ur bald



Hair. How short is TOO short?

Its your hair so if you feel confident about this and if others don't like it and you are ok with that than cut it but if its gonna bother you what others think than you are gonna have one heck of a time deciding cause we all have different opinions so go ahead and do with it what you want..cause i say don't cut it that short but see thats just my opinion..some will love it others will hate it...However if you do cut it at least if you don't like it, it will grow back!!!



Hair. How short is TOO short?

It sounds like you really like the style you currently have. I'd say leave it alone and just let your hair color grow out (or color it all your natural color).

No comments:

Post a Comment