Thursday, July 30, 2009

Perms perm perms????????? my hair is short but...?

If my hair is to my shoulders how short would my perm be?



Im afraid that if I get a perm my curls will be tiny and tight, I want loose wavy curls, is that possible?



Is it safe to get a perm after I just got it dyed?



Could I use a perm kit from the store?



Should I just get it layered so that my naturak curls would come out, but Im also afraid that my hair would be cut to short??



help!



Perms perm perms????????? my hair is short but...?

Loose curls are absolutely possible! You could even get a beautiful spiral set. It really sounds like you want more of a body wave.



It's damaging to the hair to dye it when it's permed as well, but a semi-permanent color wouldn't be too awful on it. DON'T try to do a home perm. If you don't wash the solution out well enough, you'll walk around smelling like perm solution for months, and that smells terrible.



I think you probably ought to let the stylist look at your hair to determine if you have enough natural curls for a good layered cut to bring out or if you need a chemical texture. Good luck :)



Perms perm perms????????? my hair is short but...?

perms are evil and you'll end up with short burnt do



go for layers



Perms perm perms????????? my hair is short but...?

your hair might fall off ...like mine did. i used to be a perm addict...i've had it done 6 time already. but if you really really want it, just take good care of your hair. like, deep condition it every week....and so on.



but i don't think you want to do it yourself. go to a pro. they usually charge your about $75...depending on your hair length. wait a few weeks after you've dyed your hair. and you can tell them what kind of curls you want...take a picture from a mag and show them.

1 comment:

  1. go to a stylist. have them do a strand test on your hair to make sure that it is healthy enough for a perm.

    also, ask for either loose curls or spiral.

    NEVER do it at home.

    i am a stylist.

    ReplyDelete