Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh My God, i got my hair cut 3 weeks ago, and its too short!!?

i always wanted to have short emo looking hair, but now that i have it, i want mi long hair back, i miss the way it bounced and moved in the wind, and now i cant even do anything with it. whats the best way for me to make it grow fast!, like pronto!



Oh My God, i got my hair cut 3 weeks ago, and its too short!!?

Hair is made up mostly of protein so you should try to consume more protein. Some good foods would be; poultry, fish, eggs and dairy and soy products. Keratin that can be found in fish like salmon is really good for your hair and nails.



Don't overbrush your hair and do not brush it when it is wet. Don't overwash your hair and if you can skip a day of washing it would be good. Don't use too much heat on your hair and find a good leave in conditioner. Scalp massages would also be good. And, lastly but most of all PATIENCE. It will grow back out before you know it. :)



Oh My God, i got my hair cut 3 weeks ago, and its too short!!?

The only difference between a bad hair cut and a good hair cut is time, sorry. Be patient, it will grow.



Oh My God, i got my hair cut 3 weeks ago, and its too short!!?

Unless you get pregnant and deliver five kids, go through menopause, and turn 60 there is nothing you can do to make your hair grow faster. (Mine does and I've been through all that.)



The best thing to do is go to your stylist and look through the style books. There are dozens of ways to wear your short hair that are attractive.



Your hair will grow. Work on looking your best in the meantime.



Oh My God, i got my hair cut 3 weeks ago, and its too short!!?

There is no real way to make your hair grow faster. Usually it grows 1/2 an inch per month give or take. It usually grows faster in the summer than in the winter. If you don't like the way it looks use hair extensions for a while to make it look better. Try adding highlights or something to spice it up until it grows back. Good Luck!



Oh My God, i got my hair cut 3 weeks ago, and its too short!!?

I can't give you any advice about how to make your hair grow, but I wanted you to know you have my sympathy. Although my hair wasn't long, I got it cut totally different than what I was used to, it was SO SHORT I wanted to die! I understand how you feel! You're not alone, girl! Hang in there, it will grow, and there will be somebody out there who can help you do something with it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment