Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm getting my hair cut today. How short should I cut it?

I have really long hair because it grows so fast. So every time I get my hair cut I tell the stylist to do whatever she thinks will look good as long as it is long enough for me to pull back. It s fun but some times they hesitate and then I just get a trim. You should try it. It will always grow back.



I'm getting my hair cut today. How short should I cut it?

r u male or female?? how short would you go?? you should ask the person who cuts your hair what haircuts would look good on you.....not all hairstyles might look good on you...it all depends on your face--the shape, cheeckbones etc



I'm getting my hair cut today. How short should I cut it?

Only a few inches Just trim the dead ends and let it grow. You may hate yourself later



I'm getting my hair cut today. How short should I cut it?

If you are thinking of going really short, I would start out slowly...only get a few inches cut off per session...anything too drastic can be alarming and you might not like it!



I'm getting my hair cut today. How short should I cut it?

I got gum stuck in my hair this past summer and cried my eyes out when they chopped nearly a foot off. If you're hair is long, my advice to you is to look at pictures in magazines for a person with the same shape face as you. Use that as a reference: if a haircut looks nice on a person with your same face shape, chances are it'll look fab on you too. But DONT rush into anything--some of us would die for a bit of length...

No comments:

Post a Comment