Thursday, July 30, 2009

Short haircut..help please?

So I have my hair a little past my shoulders..but I'm bored with it. I'm know i'm going to cut it, but I don't know how. I have a ovalish face stucture, and I know that that is versitle, and I know that short hair cuts can go terribly wrong and make my face look wider than it is. I want a length that is sassy for spring, that I can pull back, but will flatter my face and is a definent change.



Anyone have any idea's or pictures they can show me???



Short haircut..help please?

I recently decided to lob off my shoulder length hair as well.



I went with an a-line bob, which you can modify to be super short in the back or an even length with the rest of your hair. Either way, it frames the face, can be layered for your sassy look, and can be pulled back with a headband or baretts to make a sleeker look.



Short haircut..help please?

Glad I could help! I'm sure it's going to look great, it's really hard to go wrong with this cut. ( well of course I may be a bit biased..ahem!)



Here's to easier washing and less fuss. Report It



Short haircut..help please?

how about a haircut that like....stick to ur face? no i mean like...AAAAAAAAHHH nevermind good luck anyways!!!



Short haircut..help please?

Buy a bunch of magazines or go and talk to your hairdresser and see what she recomends for you! Good Luck!



Short haircut..help please?

I would get a good friend to help since it's hard to see behind you.Start with getting it wet it's easier to cut that way.Then when you line up the hair with your index and middle finger by placing the hair inbetween them and drawing downward it will be lined up in a straight line and cut to desired length.



Put put blonde highlights in it.



Short haircut..help please?

hi,



when i was trying to make the same decision, i put "short hair cuts, long face"...and I got so many places to look, it made the search fun to have so many ideas to choose from. why don't you give it a try...find one or two you like, print them..and off to the hairdresser! good luck %26amp; have fun! I hope this helped! :)



Short haircut..help please?

I had the same problem. well i guessits not a problem, just bordem. But i ended up with a pixy hair cut. Its way cute and all i have to do is shower and go, every once in awhile i will put a scarf in my hair or clip back my bangs, but i love it! thats one option. plus when its that short you have more options of hair color. i went black for a bit, the a chocolate brown and now am going to dark dark browm with some warm reds. have fun with your hair and do something gutsy!!!



Short haircut..help please?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment